USPsThat's why RAW Paints' products are good for environment and health!
ADHESION ON DAMP SURFACES
RAW Paints products have the property to adhese well on damp surfaces. RAW Paints is creates a second skin, eliminating the possibility of peeling.
The competition can guarantee application on a surface up to 6% of humidity in the stone for use on exterior facades, RAW Paints with RWP100 gives a guarantee of up to 10% and with RWP028 up to 15%.
Many people are unaware of the (high) humidity level in the stone of their home. The painter can perform this measurement, so that it becomes clear which paints can be used best.
RAW Paints contributes in a variety of ways to a cleaner and more sustainable environment:
- Due to its excellent adhesion, painting with RAW Paints products for a longer period without maintenance
- The products are solvent-free, which means that no emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) take place indoors (read: a healthy interior)
- No unnecessary water is transported in paint; RAW Paints products are supplied in powder form. You only add water at the time of painting
With the choice of the Brainy Packpackage, developed by Kleiner AG, RAW Paints has taken a disruptive innovative step in the paint industry. What is so innovative?
- Paint in the form of powder sales (lower transport costs)
- Moving away from the traditional can/tin/jar: Paint powder packing in a bag (better stackable)
The combination of the RAW Paints packaging and paint powder has delivered us a beautiful and important price in the sustainability category at the NL Packaging Awards 2018.
The Brainypack offers the following benefits:
- Less raw materials
- Less energy and water used to fabricate
- Increases transport efficiency
- Lowering CO2 emissions
- Complete emptying of the bag
- Easy handling and does not dripping
- Lowers waste disposal costs
- UN Chemical Clearance