Frequently Asked QuestionsPlus helpful hints!
Frequently asked questions about RAW Paints’ products
Paint powder in a bag or large packaging?
RAW Paints’ paint powder is packaged in two ways:
1. In the special RAW MIX in the sizes: 0.5 KG-1 KG-2 KG
2. In a RAW BAG in the sizes: 5 KG-10 KG
Can I add more water than the recommended amount?
Are the RAW Paints' products only for exterior facades?
What are the advantages of RAW Paints' products vs traditional paints?
1. VOC Free Paint
2. Breathable Paint
And compared to the competition:
4. Excellent adhesion on damp or moist substrates!
How do I know if RAW Paints' products remain on my wall?
It is important to know how humid the walls are. To be able to figure that out, you will be able to measure the walls with a moisture meter. Depending on the result, you can take the following steps:
- In the humidity level above 15%, you need to enable professional help to solve the moisture problem
- In the humidity level between 6% and 15%, consider enabling professional help to solve the moisture problem
- At a humidity level below 6%, it is not a problem to apply BASEPAINT
Points 2 and 3 are circumstances in which BASEPAINT could be applied.
Can I paint my walls if they are still damp?
Do I need to ventilate the room during painting?
How many layers should I apply?
When can I apply the second layer?
Can I paint over existing paint?
How many m2 do I paint with RAW Paints' products?
Can I clean my painting supplies with water?
Are RAW Paints' products available in multiple colours?
How long can I keep the paint created?
If I am not satisfied, can I get my money back?
Can I order RAW Paints' products online only?
What is adhesion?
The natural raw materials incorporated into the RAW Paints’ products form the basis for the unique paint powder formula.
The principle of this formula is based on a carbonation of the mineral paint with the substrate. A solid, mineral and insoluble connection of the paint with the paint carrier (plaster, concrete, brick, natural stone) arises. The cross-section of a plaster layer shows this process, also known as “election”. Save and exit
Are RAW Paints' products only for stone walls?
I've added too much water, now what?
If you have created a RAW Paints’ product with too much water, you can choose two options:
- You can leave the paint for a while, until it thickens.
- You can also add some paint powder to determine the correct thickness.
Are RAW Paints' products shiny or mat?
Can I paint about RAW Paints' products with another product?
Can I also have my cellar painted with RAW Paints' products?
My basement has fungus, what should I do?
Is the cellar directly to enter after painting?
Can I also paint my floor with RAW Paints' products?
RAW Paints’ TIPS
Before you start!
- Check the first layer on which RAW Paints’ products will be applied
- If the underlay is flexible, RAW Paints’ products are applied, it can cause cracking
- Underlay must be completely dry before RAW Paints’ products are applied
- Remove old paint residue, loose-fitting paint, dirt etc
- Treat algae/moss/fungus with a biological detergent and rinse with high pressure washer. Give drying time before going to paint with RAW Paints’ products
- Remove paint spots directly with water
Mix What you need!
Remainder paint powder can be kept dry and clean
RAW Paints’ VIDEOS
The cleanest paint of the Netherlands
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, Totam rem Aperiam