THE SOLUTION TO COOL ROOFS
Mineral Special paints for ROOFS
Key features of ROOFTOPCOAT:
- ROOFTOPCOAT is a high-quality, heat reflective and weatherproof roof coating
- ROOFTOPCOAT is paint with a two component binder
- As a result, ROOFTOPCOAT is stronger than a normal roof coating
- ROOFTOPCOAT can be used on various materials:
- Bitumen Roofing with Slate
- Roofing Tiles without enamel
- Eternon Plates
- LOWERING SURFACE TEMPERATURE
A white roof heats up less than a black roof. The maximum temperature of a black roof fluctuates around 70 degrees C, while a white roof does not become warmer than 40 degrees C.
- UV RESISTANCE
A white roof reflects sunlight, keeping the roof cooler.
- Air conditioning
The amount of solar heat transported to the building is lower with a white roof, which also reduces the energy consumption to cool a building. The interior temperature of a building with a white roof can be 6-10 degrees C compared to a black roof.
- ROOF LIFE
By removing large temperature fluctuations from hot to cold, you extend the life of the roof.
- REDUCE ENERGY COSTS
Air conditioners that suck air on the roof should work less a white roof to cool the sucked air. To give an idea: an air conditioning uses 3 times as much energy as heating. So you can save a lot of energy with this.
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANELS
Solar panels and a white roof go well together. A white roof reflects the sunlight, which significantly increases the efficiency of the solar panels.
- SUBSIDAIRY IN COMBINATION WITH ROOFTOPCOAT
Energy investment deduction (EIA) is tax deductible as a company, see link below.
INFORMATION request ROOFTOPCOAT SPECIAL PAINT
FROM POWDER TO PAINT
Follow instructions on the packaging
ROOFTOPCOAT is a fresh product: once created, the paint is limited in its shelf life
- 1. ADD PLUS 33% 33%
- 2. MIX FOR 2-3 MINUTES 66% 66%
- 3. POUR PAINT OUT AND PAINT! 100% 100%