THE SOLUTION TO COOL ROOFS
Mineral Special paints for ROOFS
ROOFTOPCOAT is a high-quality, heat reflective and weatherproof roof coating.
ROOFTOPCOAT consists of two component binder
The two-component binder is more powerful than a normal roof coating.
ROOFTOPCOAT is used on various materials:
- Bitumen Roofing with Slate
- Roofing Tiles without enamel
- Eternon Plates
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: A white roof heats up less than a black roof. The maximum temperature of a black roof fluctuates around 70 degrees, while a white roof does not become warmer than 40 degrees.
- UV RESISTANCE: A white roof reflects sunlight, so the roof remains cooler.
- CLIMATE CONTROL: The amount of solar heat transported to the building is lower, reducing the energy consumption at which a building is to be cooled. The interior temperature of a white roof can care for 6-10 degrees compared to a black roof.
- ROOF LIFE: By removing large temperature fluctuations from hot to cold, the lifespan of the roof is extended.
BENEFITS OF ROOFTOPCOAT
- REDUCE ENERGY COSTS: Air conditioners that suck on the roof should work less a white roof to cool the sucked air. An air conditioner uses 3 times more energy than heating, so there is a lot of energy to save.
- ROOFTOPCOAT IN combination WITH SOLAR PANELS: Solar panels and a white roof go well together. A white roof reflects the sunlight and thus significantly increases the efficiency of the solar panels.
- SUBSIDY IN combination WITH ROOFTOPCOAT: Energy Investment Deduction (EIA) is tax deductible as a company:
Information Request ROOFTOPCOAT SPECIAL PAINT
FROM POWDER TO PAINT
Follow instructions on the packaging
ROOFTOPCOAT is a product; Once created, the paint is limited in shelf life
- 1. ADD PLUS 33% 33%
- 2. MIX FOR 2-3 MINUTES 66% 66%
- 3. POUR PAINT OUT AND PAINT! 100% 100%