THE PAINT SOLUTION FOR INFRA PROJECTS
Mineral special paints for INFRA projects
Key features of CONTRETE:
- CONTRETE provides proper protection against concrete erosion, dirt deposits in all weather conditions
- CONTRETE is suitable for substrates with high humidity in the stone
- CONTRETE is based on, among other things, recycled mineral raw materials
- CONTRETE contains no solvents
- CONTRETE contains no preservatives
- CONTRETE comes in powder form
- CONTRETE paint is composed by mixing powder with PLUS
PLUS is a mix of polymers, specially developed by RAW Paints to allow adhesion on extremely damp substrates.
Using PLUS with CONTRETE, the applied paint system remains breathable but gets (less) the chance to absorb moisture. PLUS is water-BASED and VOC free.
RAW Paints’ paint systems are alkaline and therefore directly without pretreatment applicable to fresh concrete, new plaster work, new masonry and joint work.
Paint according to advice and/or standard processing requirements
Contract for painting of 4,000 m2 Bypass municipality Tilburg
RAW Paints works together with Van Velsen Reflectielijnen for application
CONTRETE has the ability to adhese into the surface and create a second skin
HOW MUCH PAINT DO I MAKE?
Use the following schema to create CONTRETE paint
WHAT DO I NEED?
CONTRETE is supplied in 3 different packages:
RAW BAG (from 10 KG):
1. CONTRETE in RAW BAG
2. Custom Scoop-bucket-drilling machine with mixer
3. Right amount PLUS
4. Paint brush/Roller to paint with
Follow the instructions on the packaging
FROM POWDER TO PAINT
Follow instructions on the packaging
CONTRETE is a fresh product; once created, the paint is limited in shelf life
- 1. ADD PLUS 33% 33%
- 2. MIX FOR 2-3 MINUTES 66% 66%
- 3. POUR PAINT OUT AND PAINT! 100% 100%