OMBREWALL is a water-based, mineral paint with natural appearance. This interior paint can be used on the following substrates.
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
X Unprocessed Wood
X processed Wood
ON NEW WALLS
The substrate should be grease and dust free. Two layers of OMBREWALL may be necessary.
ON WALLS ALREADY PAINTED
Remove loose-fitting paint parts/layers for a more beautiful result.
Because the paint systems of OMBREWALL are breathable, the use of primers is not recommended: these will stop the walls from breathing!
RAW Paints collects stones from all over the world and has a special fine technique. The color of the paint is also actually the stone, there are no additions of other pigments to improve the color.
RAW Paints makes no color, we make the color of the stone. So, what you see is what you get!
By using natural pigments, colours can differ slightly.
A color swatch is only an indication of the colour, no rights can be derived from this.
We always recommend ordering a tester of the colour and creating a test surface.
HOW DO I PAINT?
RAW Paints wants to make it easy for you! This is why the paint powder is in a special bag.
How does it work? Very simple, you just have to follow these steps:
- Read the operating instructions carefully before use
- Add the right amount of water
- Close the bag properly
- Hold the bag securely by holding the handles with both hands
- Shake the bag for a few minutes
- Pour the paint into a painting bucket and paint!
1.5 KG 1 LITER WATER 8-10 M2
3.0 KG 2 LITER WATER 16-20 M2
4.5 KG 3 LITER WATER 32-40 M2
When you paint with RAW Paints products, you work with a fresh product. Therefore it has a limited shelf life!
We recommend painting 1.5 KG of paint created within 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Always pour out the amount of paint you are able to paint.
- Keep the rest of the paint well-lasting in the bag.
- Do not start halfway painting the surface with new paint to make.
- In advance, measure the quantity to be produced by using the proportions diagram.
- The final result depends heavily on the working method, the amount of paint used and the substrate.
- Do not dilute the created paint with water.
- Do not mix other paint products with RAW Paints products.
- Do not take a break until you have stil fresh paint left;-)
Use a brush to apply the paint
We do not recommend using rollers.
OUR INTERIOR PRODUCTS
OMBREWALL STONE WASH (300 series)
This paint contains 100% addition of just ground stones and minerals as pigment.
Applying this paint will give a wash effect to the wall. The 100% mineral pigment addition gives the wall a very warm effect.
We call this productline the stone wash, because of 100% stone/mineral pigments in the paint.
With OMBREWALL 300 series, painting a flat or smooth wall is a big challenge.
To create a quiet, deep, warm whole it is advisable to paint in one line:
-or from top to bottom, always in vertical lines
-or from left to right, always in horizontal lines
OMBREWALL LIME WASH (001 series)
This paint contains crushed stones and minerals as pigment in a tint variant.
With the tint in this paint, a concrete effect, also called a concrete look, can be imitated.
We call this product line the lime wash, because of the lighter tones in the final result.
With OMBREWALL 001 series, painting a flat or smooth wall is a big challenge.
To create the concrete look it is advisable to paint with ‘ sweeping ‘, crosswise.
To give the concrete look an extra dimension, you can choose to mix 2 colours together.